AYALA, the famous Champaign house in France, was proudly named for this marvellous classical home built in central Auckland during the WWI. To fulfil a country dream to come true, AYALA was relocated from Remuera to Beachlands in 1975.
After the ownership of 20 years, the vendors are planning their new journey of retirement that makes this opportunity a significant rareness for the lucky purchaser to own the unexplored treasure of New Zealand.
Cherished with love and admiration, AYALA has been fully refurbished throughout with the finest finish to match with the unique antique elegance while perfectly combined with thoughtful tastes and customised decorations.
Today this grand 1910's weatherboard two-level house unveils its splendorous new look with intensive attention to details and substantial potential for land-banking.
- Sitting on 4.7518 hectares lifestyle section with gentle slopes
- The bottom boundary adjoining with Formosa Golf Course owned by NZ Super and Russell Group targeting in major land-banking and project developments
- Immaculately manicured gardens and picturesque lawns lined with originally engraved street bricks from Parnell
- High stud ceilings on both levels offering a wonderful sense of space
- Separate massive kitchen room and family living area with Rimu timber flooring and cabinets, granite benchtop, a potbelly wood-burning fire, a scullery and a hidden pull-out liquor pantry
- Formal dining room beautifully decorated with Sanderland linen curtains
- Separate newly carpeted lounge with a bay window and open fireplace
- Elegantly designed library with Rimu bookshelf and a rolling ladder - a scholar's preserve
- North-facing sunroom warmed up with bright light plus smooth indoor and outdoor flow through French doors
- New decking and balustrades overlooking the tranquil landscaped lawn
- Billiard room with a Barten McGill full-size snooker table, home theatre system, projector with an automatic roller screen and audio system which are included in Chattels
- A separate bathroom, laundry and powder room scattered around the ground floor
- Separate staircases leading up to two sides of the second floor with finely crafted wooden railings
- Upstairs 4 double bedrooms and two tiled bathrooms well-appointed on one side
- Located on the other side are the master ensuite with its own study, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Fabulous seaview from the extended balcony outside the master bedroom
- Installed with old fashioned heating radiators and HRV ventilation system
- Freshly Painted Exterior with Copper Downpipes
- Floodlit international-standard tennis court with a gazebo offering convenient sports life in the country
- Free-standing triple car garaging with a storage loft and a barn provided with huge storage and a workshop
- Five paddocks and two ponds spread across the land
- Two separate entrances for cars and trucks with their own driving path
- Hundreds of NZ native trees and flowers strategically planted
Superbly positioned in the future transport hub of Beachlands, the location is so convenient with all amenities nearby to Pine Harbour marina with a daily ferry to the city, the Beachlands town centres and Maraetai beach within minutes-drive.
AYALA - a truly stunning Kiwi treasure to own! Strictly viewing by appointment. Tender: Closes on Thursday 2 July 2020 at 4:00PM (unless sold prior)